Webinar: Poster Compliance Audit: Are You Up to Date with the Latest Requirements?
About the Event
Labor law posting requirements are constantly changing, with over 100 changes in the past six months. But as legislators across the country respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, a new wave of federal, state and local laws has emerged. It’s a lot to manage, especially if you have multiple locations. Now, more than ever, employers need to carefully review their posting status and ensure they’re up to date.
- Latest posting changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Mandatory posting and notification requirements for remote workers
- Additional requirements for businesses in certain industries, or with Spanish-speaking employees
- Common areas overlooked and mistakes to avoid
- Potential fines and liabilities for posting violations
About the Presenter
Jaime Lizotte is the HR & Tax Solutions Manager at ComplyRight, Inc. Passionate about HR, Jaime applies her previous hands-on HR experience to develop innovative products for ComplyRight. Over the past six years, she has managed and developed solutions ranging from training and safety products to HR and tax software. She currently focuses on making HR management easier for employers with next-generation online services.