Free Webinar: Ergonomics for Employees Working from Home
When the COVID-19 pandemic began, many workplaces quickly moved employees out of the office and into their homes to help reduce the spread of the virus. The transition to teleworking can introduce a new workplace hazard as employees work at less-than-ideal workstations.
State Fund is offering FREE online seminars to help you identify and resolve common ergonomic problems for your employees working from home.
Participants will learn about:
- Employer responsibilities for addressing ergonomics issues when employees work at home
- Physical ergonomic risk factors when working from home
- How stress and isolation can affect your employees and increase discomfort
- Ways of recognizing and reducing stress among employees working from home
- How to perform an ergonomic evaluation remotely
- Quick fixes for common problems using everyday household items
State Fund’s Safety Seminars are open to all California employers and insurance brokers.
Complete list of upcoming online seminars.